mercredi 7 février 2024

The RawSoul - In Motion 060

The Raw House Supreme Show as featured on Motion FM and hosted by The Cooks.  

1.Moraes ft Basil Roderick – Heaven Knows (I Can’t Understand)
2.Ebony Soul – I Can Hardly Wait
3.A Church, A D.J. And A Sampler – Somebody Say Yeah
4.Lectroluv Remix Project – Dream Drums
5.Victor Simonelli Presents Sound Of One – Doing
6.Moraes – Deep Inside Your Love
7.Moraes – The Cure
8.Moraes ft Octavia Lambertis – I Like It (I Like How You’re Lov’in Me)
9.Moraes ft The Peacemakers – For Love And Peace
10.Moraes ft Sally Cortez – Welcome To The Factory
11.Jaydee – Plastic Dreams
12.Street Players – Somalia
13.David Joseph – You Can’t Hide (Your Love From Me)
14.T.C. Curtis – You Should Have Known Better
15.Odyssey – Inside Out
16.One Way – Shine On Me
17.Rene & Angela – I Love You More
18.Shalamar – Make That Move
19.MFSB – Love Is The Message
20.Firefly – Love (Is Gonna Be On Your Side)
21.Trussel – Love Injection
22.Womack & Womack – Baby I’m Scared Of You
23.The Shades Of Love – Keep In Touch (Body To Body)
24.Deodato – Are You For Real
25.Starpoint – I Want You – You Want Me
26.Lace – Can’t Play Around
27.Planet Patrol – Play At Your Own Risk
28.Modern Romance – Can You Move
29.The O’Jays – I Love Music
30.D-Train – Music
31.Made In USA – Melodies
32.C.J. & Co. – We Got Our Own Thing
33.Martin Circus – Disco Circus
34.Yello – Bostich
35.Exodus – Together Forever
36.Gwen Guthrie – Seventh Heaven
37.Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
38.Sister Sledge – Thinking Of You
39.Kings Of Tomorrow ft Densaid – I’m So Grateful

Aucun commentaire: