mercredi 7 février 2024

The RawSoul - In Motion 054

The Raw House Supreme Show as featured on Motion FM and hosted by The Cooks.

1.The Clash - The Magnificent Dance
2.Wild Magnolias - Battlefield
3.Shadow - D’Hardest
4.Joe Claussell - Je Ka Jo
5.Kerri Chandler - Dub Life
6.Cab Drivers VS Vibey - Shop
7.Seafoam - Vibes
8.Intense ft Charvoni - I Got My Happiness
9.Kerri Chandler ft Treasa "Diva" Fennie - Heal My Heart
10.Mike Delgado - The Murder Track
11.Chris Gray - Drownin’ In You
12.Kemeticjust - Expand Your Mind
13.François K - Road Of Life
14.Loudeast - Inspiration
15.Savannah - I’ll Do Anything
16.Manoo And François A - Traffic
17.Hardrive "2000" ft Lynae - Never Forget (When You Touch Me)
18.Terry Callier - I Don’t Want To See Myself (Without You)
19.Atmosfear - Dancing In Outer Space
20.Mood II Swing - Move Me
21.Moloko - The Time Is Now

Aucun commentaire: