mercredi 7 février 2024

Soul Sound Supreme Session 025

The Soul Sound Supreme Session as featured on Brooklyn Radio.

1.Pieces Of A Dream – It’s Time For Love
2.Sidney Barnes – Your Love Is So Good To Me
3.Breakwater – Love Of My Life
4.Donald Byrd And The 125th Street, N.Y.C. – I Feel Like Loving You Today
5.Stevie Wonder – Creepin’
6.Spanky Wilson – Love Song
7.Isaac Hayes – A Few More Kisses To Go
8.Samuel Jonathan Johnson – Just Us
9.Jean Claude T. – Nude And Next To Nature’s Theme
10.Starvue – Body Fusion
11.Tamiko Jones – Touch Me Baby
12.Sylvia – Sweet Stuff
13.Eddie Kendricks – Intimate Friends
14.Maxi – Lover To Lover
15.Leon Ware – What’s Your Name
16.Willie Hutch – (I’m Gonna) Hold On
17.Terry Callier – Holdin On
18.Don Blackman – Holding You, Loving You
19.Minnie Riperton – Baby, This Love I Have
20.Tyrone Davis – In The Mood
21.Rodney Franklin – That’s The Way I Feel ‘Bout Your Love
22.L.T.D. – Love Ballad
23.The Brothers Johnson – Strawberry Letter #23
24.Roy Ayers – Everytime I See You
25.The Miracles – Don’t Cha Love It
26.Randy Brown – Use It
27.Eramus Hall – Just Me And You
28.Milton Wright – Keep It Up
29.Leroy Hutson – Lucky Fellow
30.Weldon Irvine – I Love You
31.Barbara Mason – Give Me Your Love
32.Love Unlimited – Move Me No Mountain
33.Rufus – (You’re Welcome) Stop On By
34.The Meters – Be My Lady
35.ADC Band – Cause I Love You
36.Atlantic Starr – When Love Calls
37.The S.O.S. Band – High Hopes
38.Steve Arrington’s Hall Of Fame – You Meet My Approval
39.Loose Ends – Choose Me
40.The Solicitors – Joyce
41.Luther Vandross – See Me
42.Dexter Wansel – The Sweetest Pain
43.Wizdom – I’m So In Love With You
44.Curtis Mayfield – You’re So Good To Me
45.Rick James – Moonchild
46.Herbie Hancock – Stars In Your Eyes
47.Blackbyrds – Enter In
48.Ashford & Simpson – It Seems To Hang On
49.Rick Smith – I’ll Never Give Up On Love
50.Spade Brigade ft The Ace Of Spade – I’m Your Man
51.Keni Burke – Never Stop Loving Me
52.DeBarge – Stay With Me
53.Archie Bell & The Drells – I Won’t Leave You Honey, Never
54.Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – I Miss You
55.The New Birth – It’s Been A Long Time
56.The Stylistics – You Are Everything
57.Michael Wycoff – Love Conquers All

Aucun commentaire: