vendredi 29 juin 2018

Soul Sound Supreme Session 17



The Soul Sound Supreme Session as featured on Brooklyn Radio.

Download

1.Jocelyn Brown – Somebody Else’s Guy
2.Frederick ‘’M.C. Count’’ Linton – I’m Somebody Else’s Guy
3.AM-FM – You Are The One
4.Rare Essence – Body Moves
5.Trouble Funk – Trouble Funk Express
6.Shahid – 1984 (Future Shock)
7.Fatback – Is This The Future?
8.Man Parrish – Hip Hop Be Bop (Don’t Stop)
9.Strafe – React
10.Loose Ends – Hangin On A String
11.52nd Street – Tell Me (How It Feels)
12.The S.O.S. Band – No Ones Gonna Love You
13.Sugar Hill Gang – The Lover In You
14.Sheila E. – A Love Bizarre
15.Chaka Khan – Ain’t Nobody
16.Karyn White – The Way You Love Me
17.Alexander O’Neal – In The Middle
18.Hi-Five – I Like The Way (The Kissing Game)
19.Bell Biv Devoe – Do Me!
20.Guy – Do Me Right
21.The Untouchables – What Cha’ Say (C’mon)
22.Total Contrast – Takes A Little Time
23.Kashif – I Just Gotta Have You (Lover Turn Me On)
24.Family Brown – I’m Gonna Getcha
25.One Way – Shine On Me
26.Heaven & Earth – I Really Love You
27.Denroy Morgan – I’ll Do Anything For You
28.Atmosfear – Xtra Special
29.Luther Vandross – Never Too Much
30.Theo Parrish – Only The Beginning
31.Love Unlimited – Walking In The Rain With The One I Love

Aucun commentaire: