jeudi 22 juin 2017

The RawSoul - In Motion 011



The Raw House Supreme Show as featured on Motion FM and hosted by The Cooks.

Download


1.Marcia Boyton - Brand New Day
2.Ben Mays - A Summer Afternoon
3.Nuyorican Soul ft Jocelyn Brown - It's Alright, I Feel It
4.Jersey Maestros Presents Kim Beacham - Looking Up
5.Soulboy - Harmonica Track 97
6.Wet Dreams ft Kenard - Rain
7.The Heartists - Belo Horizonti 
8.Pioneers - Taunt
9.Black Noi$e - Freaknik 
10.Tortured Soul ft Christian Urich - I Might Do Something Wrong
11.Urban Soul - What Do I Gotta Do
12.Rhythm Of Soul ft Freddy Turner - Wanna Live 4 U
13.Black Daniels - The Cordz
14.Ruffneck - Get Up
15.Big Moses - Brighter Day
16.The Donald - A Better Day
17.Cajmere ft Dajae - Brighter Days
18.Rosie Gaines - Closer Than Close
19.The Players Club - Touch Me Right
20.Kerri Chandler - Can't You See
21.Loleatta Holloway - Can't Let You Go
22.Althea McQueen - Everybody Needs Love
23.Uncanny Alliance - I Got My Education

Aucun commentaire: