lundi 24 mars 2014

Soul Sound Supreme Sessions 003 (Part 2)




The "Soul Sound Supreme Sessions" are a monthly selection of The RawSoul's favorite jams from the past, present & future of any music genre. It's all about the soulfulness and the groove... 


1.Michael Wycoff "Looking Up For You"
2.Masters At Work Presents People Underground "My Love"
3.Tz "I Got The Hots For You"
4.Jovonn "Trance"
5.T. Colon / Drama Club Project "Special"
6.Future Minds "Jazz Me Out"
7.Cassio "Gotta Little Lady"
8.D.D.S. "You Can't Go Wrong"
9.Those Guys "Tonight"
10.Musical Expression "The Way I Feel"
11.Doobie Dubs "Just A Thought"
12.GU ft Terence FM "Don't Stop The Feeling"
13.Truce "It's Alright"
14.Tashan "Love Is Forever"
15.D'Marc Cantu "Try Me"
16.Pavel Dego Kostiuk "Techno Boogie"
17.Boyz In Shock "Give Me Back My Love"
18.Yana "I'll Say It Again"
19.O'Jays "Don't Let Me Down"
20.Pinky "I Wanna Be The One"
21.Mr. Fingers "What About This Love"
22.Derrick Carter "Got Change For A Twenty"
23.JT & The Big Family "Mad World"
24.Mary J Blige "Love No Limit"
25.Keni Burke "Keep Risin' To The Top"
26.Third World "Lagos Jump"
27.Was (Not Was) "Tell Me That I'm Dreaming"

Aucun commentaire: