vendredi 14 février 2014

Valentine's Day Special



A mix I made a while ago. Every Valentine's day I like to go back to it. So I thought I'd share it! A 3 hours love ride...

Download

1.Groove Collective "Whatchugot"
2.House Of Virginism "I'll Be There For You"
3.Bizarre Inc. "Love In Motion"
4.KCC ft Emile "Heaven"
5.Eastside Beat "You're My Everything"
6.Ten City "Fantasy"
7.Barry White "Love Is The Icon"
8.Black Rascals ft Cassio Ware "So In Love"
9.Deee-Lite "How Do You Say Love"
10.Masters At Work ft Michael Watford "My Love"
11.Tia Carrere "I Wanna Come Home With You Tonight"
12.We Almost Got Married "Incredible"
13.Harley & Muscle ft Lem Springsteen "Number 1"
14.Deborah Bond "You Are The One"
15.George Duke "Rhyme Or Reason"
16.Anita Baker "Whatever It Takes"
17.Musiq "Love"
18.Miranda Nicole "Kissing You"
19.N'dingi Gaba ft Scotty P "Queen"
20.Josh Milan "Your Body"
21.Vega ft Sara Divine "That's What Love Is"
22.Juliet Roberts "Caught In The Middle"
23.Sylk 130 ft Alma Horton "Happiness"
24.Jill Scott "He Loves Me"
25.DJ Spen "Spen's House"
26.Storm Bryant "Love Sexy"
27.Jovonn "Love Destination"
28.Rocco & C Robert Walker "Into The Night"
29.Ron Trent "Making Love"
30.Breakdown ft Egg "Feeling The Love"
31.Secret Life "Love So Strong"
32.Fingers Inc "So Glad"

Aucun commentaire: