lundi 23 septembre 2013

Raw House Supreme Show 005


The Raw House Supreme Show as featured on www.motionfm.com every sunday evening.


1.Frankie Knuckles ft Inaya Day "Let's Stay Home"
2.Rochelle Fleming "I'm Gonna Give It To You"
3.Sai + Ribatone "Avenue Of Dreams"
4.IDP "Journey"
5.Alton Miller "Shine On Me"
6.DJ Aakmael "Track Four"
7.Nathaniel X "Just A Dance"
8.Rick Wade "Kum Tu Tan" (Orazio Fantini Remix)
9.Sunny Galaxy "Mi End U"
10.Rose Spearman "King Of Air"
11.Meechie "You'll Never Find"
12.Chantay Savage "Betcha'll Never Find"
13.Inner City "Pennies From Heaven"
14.Ebony Soul "I Can Hardly Wait"
15.Brawther "GSM's Life"
16.Bicep "Vision Of Love"
17.H.I.M.W.O.L. & Marc Evans "Lovin' U"
18.Soulful Sessions ft Lynn Lockamy "Hostile Takeover"
19.Jomanda "I Like It"
20.Tom Trago "Passion"
21.Pablo Valentino "One"
22.Tommy "I Need To Go Away (All By Myself)"
23.Mateo & Matos "Tension"

Aucun commentaire: