mardi 20 avril 2010

The New Jersey House Sound Part 8

1.Unity Deep ft Sha'ron "Got Me Groovin"
2.BC Underground "Let The World Dance"
3.Dale Scott "Thank You"
4.Oblique "Fall Down"
5.Michelle Ayers "Share My Love"
6.Jerzzey Boy "Tonite"
7.Cassio "Baby Love"
8.Three Dee "Don't Want It To Be Free"
9.Toni Shannon "My Baby"
10.Valerie Ingram "Music Is My Way Of Life"
11.Bassmental ft Charles McDougald "It's The Music"
12.Mad Trax "The Groove"
13.Ele Ferrer "I'll Make U Happy Baby"
14.Jovonn "I Want You"
15.Ursula "By Your Side"
16.Redd "There For You"
17.Carrie Nation "Come See Me"
18.Obsession "I Just Can't Quit Loving You"
19.Bananarama "Moving On"
20.K.C.Y.C. "Stompin Ground"
21.Track Masters "Come On Do Anything"
22.Earl Bennett "So Glad (I Found You)"
23.Spiritual Vibes "Who Are You"
24.Jovonn "Trance"
25.Michael Whitehead "Under My Spell"
26.Park Avenue "Don't Turn Your Love"
27.Raw Trak "Trak 3"
28.Alexander Hope "Share"

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Amazing mix, really enjoy it !

What is the track before Valerie Ingram ?? HUGE TRACK but it's not in the tracklist ! It goes : "When the music's playin I gotta keep on dancin" (between 34:00 and 38:00).

Thank you in advance !

Peace

Emmanuel