jeudi 1 octobre 2009

Lost Tape...


This is one of my favorite tape. I just came across that one in the basement. Funny enough I made it in 2003, yes I was still doing tapes back then, now that's old school!!! Anyway, lots of my all time favorites are on it. First side is supa deep and the other side is more bumpy on that NJ style! I hope you'll like it. The music on that one really took me all the way back...

Side A:
1.Norm Talley "Change"
2.After Hours "Waterfalls"
3.Jazz Documents "Private Code"
4.Mr. Fingers "Closer"
5.Rudoulpho "Sunday Afternoon"
6.Daphne "Change"
7.Abacus "Untitled"
8.Kingdom Come "Groovy Baby"
9.David Crawford "In & Out Of Love"
10.Temporary Cripness "Dredz"


Side B:
1.The Zohar "Mean Street" (demo version)
2.Sagat "Fuk Dat"
3.Colonel Abrams "Who Do You Love"
4.Ty Brunson "All Of Me"
5.Red Light "Thankful"
6.Jovonn "I Don't Want To Let You Go"
7.Aftershock "Slave To The Vibe"
8.Ralphie Rosario "An Instrumental Need"
9.Ten City "State Of Mind"

Aucun commentaire: